We provide top-quality gear for your safety and comfort. We also raft in all kinds of weather, so we recommend that you bring a few things along to make your trip more comfortable! Also, please make sure you give the little ones a good snack or lunch before the trip, and that they are well-hydrated. We do serve a snack of cookies & lemonade at the end of the trip, but it's best to start already fed!
RIVER PIRATES - What We Provide
- Wind-resistant splash jackets and pants, as required by the weather.
- Commercially approved Type III PFDs (lifejackets).
- Pirate props: facepaint, bandana, foam sword and treasure!
RIVER PIRATES - What You Should Bring
- COOL or RAINY DAYS: wear a warm layer, fleece is recommended.
- sun glasses, sunscreen on hot days.
- insect repellent (strongly recommended - the mosquitos can be bad!)
- shoes that can get wet and dry shoes for after the trip.
- extra medication, epipen for deadly allergies